Ryan's Sim-League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! League Update!

5 posters

Go down

Welcome! League Update! Empty Welcome! League Update!

Post  Admin Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:34 am

Welcome to all teams that have signed up! We currently already have around 10 GM's and we have only been up and running for about 12 hours so thats great! Wink Just thought I would give you all an update on where we are at right now....
-Currently, I am on the trial software of the Sim-League and it ends today so later tonight I will purchase the full version and we will be up and running if all goes as planned.

-As for a website with rosters, cap etc. This may come with the package I am buying which will get us the full software. If not, I am sure we can make do posting your rosters on this forum until we can find a good site.

-Please keep in mind this league is INVITE ONLY. I do not want bad, arrogant, or other bad GM's. All GM's must be approved by me and from now on I will be holding individual meeting sessions over AIM to approve managers. I want this league to be the best it can be.

- If you have been approved as a GM, please go to GM Info abd post your name, team, and AIM screen name so it will be easier to contact you about trades, updates etc.

-As you may have noticed, the site color scheme is currently purple since most of us are laker fans. We have a few options for color schemes. I will take a league vote to decide which color to use. Here are your choices:
-Green
-Purple
-Pink
-Black
-Blue
I am automatically getting rid of pink so cast your vote with the remaining colors.

-If all goes as planned with the software, SIM 1 days 1-20 will be tonight. Maybe late but hopefully tonight.

-If anyone has any questions or concerns or even suggestions, please IM me: lakerfanryan8

I will see you all tonight!
-Ryan

PS: Admin=lakerfanryan
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://simleague.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome! League Update! Empty Re: Welcome! League Update!

Post  dandruff102 Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:06 am

I like green
dandruff102
dandruff102

Back to top Go down

Post  embuen1991 Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:56 am

any color is fine...the one we can see the most
embuen1991
embuen1991

Back to top Go down

Post  tyler Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:07 pm

black or blue
tyler
tyler

Back to top Go down

Post  steveamare Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:43 am

idc really...... purple is fine
steveamare
steveamare

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:48 am

Ok guys I think I am just going to stick with purple for now. Keep your eye open for site updates coming soon
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://simleague.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down